..As far as I know, only one author in history has ever hit #1 on the New York Times Best Seller in two completely different categories.
I'm talking about Tim Ferriss, bestselling author of "The 4-Hour Workweek," "The 4-Hour Body" and a new book "The 4-Hour Chef," (which really isn't about cooking).
Ferriss' success is no accident because he's one of the sharpest authors you'll ever meet - a master at both creating compelling content and ingenious ways to promote his work.
Join him this Tuesday for a free telephone seminar with Steve Harrison on which he'll be sharing strategies you can use for book writing, promotion and learning almost any skill faster.
Here's just some of what Tim Ferriss will discuss on Tuesday's free telephone seminar:
* Challenges he faced writing his first book and how he overcame them.
* His ritual for writing books and strategies for getting yours done.
* The ingenious way he decided on the title for his first bestselling book.
* Why he doesn't try to make his books appeal to the widest possible audience.
* How to create wildly successful blog posts plus how to get top bloggers to write about you and your work.
* Why he's excited that 700 bookstores are boycotting the release of his new book.
* The ideal percentage of content to give away to maximize sales.
... and so much more!
Again, go here now to register for Tuesday's free call:
To YOUR superstar success,
Pam Perry, Your PR Coach
P.S. Also on Tuesday night, is the annual "State of Christian Publishing" Conference call with me and Marina Woods (as seen in Essence magazine).
Head over there to sign up now for free ===> http://bit.ly/stateofpub
See, if he can do it, you can too!
And sign up so you don't miss the replays!
Ministry Marketing Solutions, Inc., Farmington, MI 48336, USA
Recipes Link Up
2 hours ago