HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Saturday, December 8, 2012

[Motown Writers Network] TODAY: You're hosting "#MWN Holiday Literary Gathering



 
Meetup
 
TOMORROW
Motown Writers Meetup Group
Saturday, December 8, 2012
10:00 AM
Barnes and Noble
Warren & Cass in Detroit, MI 48202
Detroit, MI 48202
27 Writers attending, including:
"To network with authors & I love Sylvia Hubbard. She "gets it." See http://www.pamperry.wordpress.com..."
"My first urban fiction novel "Sinful Traits" was published in 2010. Since then I..."
"Hello everybody. I am a lover of Urban-Fiction. I love to read it as well as write..."
"My Name is Chris Lee and I have just finished writing my first book "From Frustration..."
"I really appreciate all Sylvia does to enhance literacy and support self-published..."
(Please forward this to a friend and bring several friends with you.)
On December 8, 2012 at Barnes & Nobles 82 W Warren in Detroit, Writers, Authors and Poets will join together to network and share year end time together together.
It's opti...
LEARN MORE
JAN
15
Freelance Marketplace Writers' Group
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:30 PM · 1 attending

Follow us!    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: