HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Friday, April 29, 2011

AMAZING CONTENT JUST FOR YOU - Marketing for Authors from @conquerall

READ MORE AT: http://joconquerobstacles.com/2011/04/26/top-3/

AMAZING CONTENT JUST FOR YOU - Marketing for Authors



Top 3

Posted: 26 Apr 2011 09:42 AM PDT

blog kindle June 18

Marketing and Promoting

Top 3 Select Picks For The Week

Should be no surprise that I love to read.

Ever feel frustrated when there's not enough time in the day to read everything?

Now this is an impossible expectation to lay on myself, but there are times when I just cannot keep my eyes open any longer…and darn it, I really wanted to finish what I started reading.

To gain knowledge about today's rapid changing technology, I try and read a lot of informative blogs in my niche, marketing and promoting. I keep open an information page from Word, adding interesting links and facts that will be useful.

What do I do with this page full of links and facts?

-         I twitter to my fellow writers so they can benefit – You can follow me @conquerall



READ MORE AT: http://joconquerobstacles.com/2011/04/26/top-3/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: