HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Friday, July 10, 2009

Download Dante Lee New E-Book "500 Black Business Secrets"


Download My New E-Book "500 Black Business Secrets"

Posted: 09 Jul 2009 03:09 PM PDT

I've finally finished my new e-book whereas I reveal everything I know about business - all my secrets. Most of you know that I've been in business for about 10 years now, but few know that I started my company in college and since then have generated nearly $3 million in revenue.

My e-book entitled Black Business Secrets: 500 Tips, Strategies and Resources For African American Entrepreneurs documents every step that I've taken over the past decade.

In the book, I reveal secrets and tips for authors, public speakers, bloggers, local businesses, national businesses, and more.

Topics covered include:

Marketing Secrets, Resourceful People To Know, Customers Service Ideas, Best Conferences To Attend, Twitter Tips, Search Engine Optimization, Web Site Tips, Sales Tools, Networking Tips, Press Release Tips, Hiring Tips, Booth/Exhibit Tips, Negotiating Tips, Best Mobile Apps For Business, Best Organizations To Join, Best Books To Read, Best Blogs To Subscribe To...and my personal favorite - Free Stuff For Your Business.

The book is 123-pages long, but its an easy read - and is available for immediate download.

For more details, visit:
www.500BlackBusinessSecrets.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: