HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Monday, April 26, 2010

The Literary World of Sylvia Hubbard NOW AVAILABLE ON KINDLE & Live Story News



In my exploration around the Internet and a fan of visiting other people's pages, I found a way to easily place by blog on the Kindle.

Now originally when I had heard of the concept, I found the process very difficult to do.

But you know I'm always shelving things and waiting for the right time.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE SITE

And how did I accomplish this? Through the wonderful world of Google IT!


READ MORE: http://sylviahubbard.com/2010/04/24/now-available-on-kindle-live-story-news




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: