HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Book Marketing and Business Visibility with Linkedin Social Media



Book and Article Marketing Coach  Judy Cullins

Maybe you are still not a member of Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin. Or, you still don't have a blog to attract your target market to your Web site. Maybe you got started and dropped out because you didn't know how to optimize your presence. Over a year ago, I too was absent from Linkedin. It seemed daunting until I decided to go for it! Now, I'm a happy camper with focus on my right audience. I'm sure glad I did, and I want to encourage you to take a few steps now to succeed at it too.

Here's Four Tips to Get you Started at Linkedin:

1. Create a profile that shows what your book or business can do for your audience. Be willing to update and edit as you discover better ways and copy.

2. Concentrate on consistency. Participate about 3 days a week, a little each time. It takes a while to get Linkedin profitable.

3. Keep posting helpful information about your niche. People in your groups will see you as a go-to person in your field.

4. Create a blog that helps your target audience and market it on Linkedin.

And, it always takes a little mentoring to keep the ball rolling and give you enough detailed steps to make your Linkedin efforts realize big numbers at your site, followed by big sales.

To get more information and to register on my upcoming telecoaching event with my free new book on Linkedin for June 2, go to www.bookcoaching.com/social-media-marketing.php

"Thank you so much for the wonderful Linkedin Social Media Marketing coaching session. You are a wealth of information, creativity and wonderful, positive support. It is a joy to work with you. I look forward to our next meeting. I already feel much clearer about how to proceed."

Brenda Shoshana
Author: Fearless-The 7 Principles of Peace of Mind
www.becomefearless.org

"Judy Cullins, you are like a breath of fresh air--definitely laser--You really helped me gain clarity and understanding in that 30 minutes re target audience than I have ever done... I have spent the last few months wondering who my target audience is for my book and my business, and wham bam... in 30 minutes you nailed it... so much easier now for me to proceed and know how to write my book on yoga for stressed out working mothers, market it, and write a sales letter for my site. Thanks so much. I know you have loads more tips up your sleeve. I'll be back!"

Ntathu Allen
www.yogainspires.co.uk

Sure hope you see the value here!

Judy Cullins
P.S. If you can't attend, we are recording the event so you'll still get the new book and MP3 audio for future listening and reading and actions.

===============
Book and Internet Marketing Coach Judy Cullins helps  businesses get all the clients and sell all the books they want. Author of 11 business books including How to Write your  Book Fast and Advanced Article Marketing 3-Book Special. Judy offers free articles and eBook "Book Writing and Marketing Tips" with monthly ezine subscription at http://www.bookcoaching.com
 
Get fresh, free, weekly articles on book writing and article marketing on HubPage and Ezine Articles:
http://hubpages.com/profile/Judy+Cullins
http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Judy_Cullins
 
Network with Judy on...
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judycullins
http://twitter.com/CoachJudy
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Judy-Cullins/40416616854
===============
judycullins@cox.net
619/466-0622 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: