HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Wednesday, September 1, 2010

rt @ProBlogger: How I Generated Over 6000 Ideas to Write About on My Blog in 15 Minutes

I really enjoyed this post by Darren and wanted to make sure you took a look at it as well.

ProBlogger: How I Generated Over 6000 Ideas to Write About on My Blog in 15 Minutes

Link to ProBlogger Blog Tips

Ideas to Write About on My Blog in 15 Minutes


Ever run out of things to write about on your blog?

In this video screencast I want to show you how I came up with over 6000 ideas to write about on my blog using two tools – an Auto Responder (I use Aweber (aff)) and a Simple Survey.

Setting this up took me all of 15 minutes work – after that it’s just been a matter of sitting back and watching the ideas roll in.

You may not be able to generate 6000 ideas (and the reality is that I can’t use that many) but this technique can be used on even a smallish blog.


Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!
IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: