HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Friday, July 9, 2010

The Marketer’s Guide to Utilizing Google Docs

The Marketer’s Guide to Utilizing Google Docs

Despite all the new and more or less established collaboration and sharing tools, the one I use most of all is Google Docs. Yes, it is still buggy but I have found it to be the fastest and the most reliable. Besides, on the plus side I never need to login to it (as I am always logged in to my Google account) and it has exactly the set of features I need (no extra ones and almost no missing ones).
If you are using Google Docs regularly (or plan to start), here’s my personal take on it – feel free to share yours!


Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!
IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: