HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Friday, February 12, 2010

The Evergrowing List of Twitter Tools and Applications to Help Streamline Your Promotions

Rate This
Quantcast


 Posted by pumpupyourbook

I am really loving this Twittering thing. Just found out I’ve been a member since 2007. That’s 2 years ago and why don’t I have more tweets or followers? I’ll tell you. Because it wasn’t until the last year that people realized how great a place it was, so I went back and gave it another try. I am so loving it now! And what’s even cooler is all these great Twitter applications that are popping up all the time.


What I would like to do is having this an ongoing project. When I find great Twitter apps and tools, I’ll add them to the fold. If you know of one, leave it in the comments and I’ll give you full credit.

Okay, my ongoing list of Twitter applications and tools are as follows: CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
http://bookmarketingbuzz.com/2009/05/22/the-evergrowing-list-of-twitter-tools-and-applications-to-help-streamline-your-promotions/




Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: