A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.
Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?
Book Marketing News, Tips, Tools, and Training to Grow Your Brand & Your Book Sales
As you may know, the topic of "Virtual Book Tours" is a topic of great interest in our community. Our authors are getting great exposure by taking their books on tours and our virtual assistants have refined their skills in this area and are helping a lot of authors to accomplish more.
A Virtual Book Tour is where you take your book on tour, around the globe, without leaving home! This is a hot topic and a powerful strategy to add to your book marketing "bag of tricks". In fact, at the virtual summit this June, Sandra Beckwith will be presenting a workshop on Virtual Book Tours called, "No Need to Pack for a Virtual Book Tour!"
Additionally, I'm thrilled to share that the Virtual Blog Tour for the Digital Publishing Summit is in full swing. With 15+ book marketing experts sharing their blogs
to host the virtual blog tour there is a lot of excitement.
Another exciting announcement is that the doors have officially opened for the
Fourth Annual Book Marketing Conference Online and this year's theme is
"The Digital Publishing Virtual Summit!"
This year we are offering the ability for you to Listen in Live at no-cost! We will also be posting the replays for a window of time in addition to
offering full-access passes. Currently the Early Bird offers some amazing surprises.Take a peek, I believe you'll be glad you did.
To grab your seat for the summit and access the Digital Summit Virtual Tour
This year our topic focuses on "digital publishing". You'll have the opportunity to listen in as 20 dynamic speakers share their knowledge in the area of developing, publishing, and marketing your digital content!
Check Out the Workshops - in 4 Content Areas!
Promoting Your Message
* Lynnette Phillips: It's an Amazing Time to Be an Author
* Roger C. Parker: Creating a Map to Your Personal Branding Success
* Sandra Beckwith: No Need to Pack for a Virtual Book Tour
* Marnie Pehrson: The Anatomy of an Amazon Bestseller Launch
* Craig Cannings: Accomplish More in Less Time by Teaming Up with a Virtual Assistant
Book Creation Strategies
* Jim Edwards: 5 Ways To Have Your eBook Done By Next Friday
* Joel Friedlander: 3 Keys to Book Design Success
* Aggie Villanueva: Why a "Category" Bestseller at Amazon is So Important
* Val Waldeck: Book Creation Strategies: Extending Your Reach
* Kristen Eckstein: How to Go from eBook to Printed Book
Creating Multimedia Content
* Michelle Schoen: Easy Digital Publishing with PowerPoint
* Felicia Slattery: Produce Talking Head Videos and Drive Traffic Right to Your Book Site
* Erin Ferree: How I Went Viral With My eBook And You Can Too!
* Dr. Jeanette Cates: Build Your Credibility With An Online Course
* Jackie Lapin: Internet Radio--Your Launching Pad for Digital Products
Making Money with Your Message
* David Hancock: A Blueprint For Success Without Stress, Now and In The Future
* Ali Luke: Marketing Your Digital Book or Products With a Powerful Sales Page
* Ellen Violette: Kindle vs. Self-Publishing, How Should I Publish My eBook
* Terry Whalin: Become a Prolific Writer and Write Less
* Leesa Barnes: Multiple Streams of Virtual Event Income