HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Monday, September 19, 2011

Tips to Market Your Book on Facebook and Social Media Sites Today via @CoachJudy

This month I've shared with you valuable information to jump start your book marketing using blogs, how to promote those blogs through social media, and how to optimize your LinkedIn profile for better results.

Now I would like you to check out two more publications on how to best market your book or ebook using Facebook and other social networking websites.

The results can be amazing and I highly recommend you read these tips and get started today!

---------

10 Facebook Marketing Tips to Sell your Book

Are you stuck on where to share the good news about your book? Maybe you think Social Media is a waste of time. And, you may be kicking and screaming about the social media learning curve. I did that too, when social media was in its youth. From the time I joined Twitter over 5 years ago, then moved to Facebook with book coaching tips in my fan page, then to LinkedIn with my book group, I've learned the ways to bigger book sales.

I'd say all three work for book marketing, but you may need to change your approach.

To find out how, keep reading at:

bookcoaching.com/wp/10-facebook-marketing-tips-to-sell-your-book/

---------

Book Marketing - 7 Steps to Monetize Your Social Networking

Most people want to know what do first, second, third, and the rest...

These steps are based on my seminars, books and my own Social Media successes that include 3 interview joint ventures where I can reach new audiences, and create bigger sales. They include my newly launched affiliate program for over 15 products and books on writing and marketing, vastly increased active members in my groups, and just enough book and coaching sales to make me content at my site.

To start learning about these success steps, please go to:

bookcoaching.com/wp/book-marketing-7-steps-to-monetize-your-social-networking/

---------


===============
25 year Book Coach, Judy Cullins helps you in business to write a "best seller" and build your brand with a short book to sell all the books and get all the clients you need.

Author of...
"Write your eBook Other Short Book-Fast!"
"LinkedIn Marketing: 8 Best Tactics to Build Book and Business Sales"
"Advanced Article Marketing"

Click http://www.bookcoaching.com/help-writing-a-book.php to get fresh, free, weekly publications on book writing, self publishing, and online marketing

Network with Judy on...
http://www.linkedin.com/in/judycullins
http://twitter.com/CoachJudy
http://www.facebook.com/coachjudycullins

===============

judycullins@cox.net
619/466-0622

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: