HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Way to Sell Your Ebooks Faster

Like so many other people, I am very interested in things like making more money and having fun doing it, losing some weight, improving my skills in given hobbies and sports. So the first thing I do is look at an ebook's title. If that title looks promising, I'll look forward to ordering and finding the answer. Ideally, the ebook's author will provide a different answer or approach in addressing the issue at hand, rather than the same-old, same-old.

And there-in lies the key. To make an ebook sell faster, avoid including the same old stuff, such as exercising in order to lose weight. As a reader, I already KNOW that! I need some kind of reward for reading the ebook, some kind of motivation --- so give it to me. What I want to know is something like, what exercises can I do that will help me lose weight faster? Have you, the author, tried them? What kind of results did you get? What lessons can you share with me from your experiences? THAT's what I want to know. And not only will I buy that ebook, but I will look forward to future ebooks on that subject. The same is true for other topics as well.

In other words, let me know what's in it for me (for reading your ebook). Will I benefit from a different, but practical way of doing things? And what is your interest and involvement (experience, expertise) in the matter?

So in summary, here are a few things that ebook readers are looking for:

1. A title that promises us a benefit, such as more money, if we follow its advice.

2. Chapters and text that match the title and mention what's in it for me if I continue to read, such as practical advice and a NEW way of dealing with an issue.

3. Easy-to-follow instructions.

4. Brief explanation(s) of what AND didn't work for you. Hopefully, I will be able to avoid your mistakes. Help me to shorten that learning curve and you will practically guarantee yourself a loyal customer.

And that's it!

Dorothy Zjawin is the author of a number of Instructor articles that inspired her published book, Teaching Ideas for the Come-Alive Classroom (Parker/Prentice-Hall). For more ideas, visit her website at http://www.profitable-pen.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dorothy_Zjawin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: