HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Friday, March 19, 2010

RT @ProBlogger: Tips for Doing the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge



ProBlogger Blog Tips

ProBlogger: Tips for Doing the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge

Link to ProBlogger Blog Tips

Tips for Doing the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge



A Guest Post by Elle from Couple Money.


I've been blogging for a couple years now and I've enjoyed it tremendously. Couple Money is not my first blog, but it is the first one I created with a specific goal in mind. I wanted to share how we're building our net income while creating a mobile income from our passions and create a community of like minded couples.


My other sites started off as personal blogs and haphazardly morphed as I gained readers. Without a particular goal or process, the blogs' growth tapered off. I wanted to change this with Couple Money and I knew I needed to get it done sooner rather than later.




I've been a reader of Problogger and after reading the 31 Day Challenge that Darren presented, I knew this is something I need to improve my site. I completed my Challenge last weekend and I wanted to share some tips I've done to maximize the Challenge for my blog.

Promoting Your Blog Post Effectively



READ MORE: http://www.problogger.net/archives/2010/03/19/tips-for-doing-the-31-days-to-build-a-better-blog-challenge/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: