HOME
 
About
	
REQUEST THIS BLOGGER
	
Book Update



A guide for writers with or without published work. A comprehensive resource that every writer should have in their library in order to learn how to publish, promote, and market themselves on the Internet.







Is your book project ready for the next E-Revolution?








Monday, November 17, 2008

Web 2.0 Branding and PR Tips and Techniques with Pam Perry , PR Coach

Web 2.0 Branding and PR Tips and Techniques with Pam Perry , PR Coach

     
    Join us for a Teleclass and get Free EBook
(Scheduled Monthly)
   
 

30/30 Teleclass with Pam Perry PR Coach  
Spend 30 minutes with me!      
Plus get FREE Ebook on Web 2.0 Techniques.

I get tons of emails from Christian authors who really want to know how to market and promote their book and ministry.  I hear you and I want to help!

Learn about BRANDING, blogging, podcasting and social networking!

I will make myself available once month in a "mini-coaching" teleclass!  I will give you tips, techniques and contacts to craft your marketing and PR campaigns.

I've worked with more than 200 Christian authors over my career as a literary publicist.  I have a few things I can share that will make your book publishing journey a little bit easier.  

30 minutes LIVE for 30 bucks!   I will give you a ton of information that you can put to use right away to promote your book!

R
EGISTER by clicking the PayPal button below:

   
Then email me at pamperry@ministrymarketingsolutions.com. Send me info regarding your book so I can review. (Just the synopsis or press release).

Please feel free to send me your questions too via email ahead of time. I will answer each and every question personally and provide you with resources!

Once registered, you will be given directions on how to get on the teleclass!

Hear about how you can "Be The Media."  

For more info on Pam Perry, go to www.MinistryMarketingSolutions.com

Visit my new Social Network: www.ChocolatePagesNetwork.com and see my blog   ww.MinistryMarketingSolutions.blogspot.com - FREE STUFF! Good STUFF!

   
     

Title:

 

Web 2.0 Branding and PR Tips and Techniques with Pam Perry , PR Coach

 

 

 

Date:

 

Scheduled Monthly

 

 

 

Time:

 

TBD

     
    System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista
     
    Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer
     
    Space is limited.
Reserve your
Teleclass seat now
 
IF YOU MISSED....
Click For Full Brochure
 


 
Sylvia Hubbard
Author, Blogger and Founder of Motown Writers Network
 
 
NOW AVAILABLE: Secrets, Lies and Family Ties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Download the book that will help you understand your journey on the Internet. ONLY $5!

IS YOUR LITERARY PROJECT READY FOR THE EBOOK REVOLUTION?






COMING SOON: